Monday, November 26, 2007

The End Cap

I was gonna do this long azz post about my after holiday adventure with my family but my Hunny did such a lovely picture post I decided to just steal what he did instead. LOL. The collage he put together pretty much sums up the 5 days my parents and sister were here. I must say it was wonderful seeing them. My mom and sis were just up here less than 3 months ago to help me with baby Sumehra. But my dad hadn't been up here at all. I didn't realize how much I missed my father until I saw him walk thru my garage door holding a white cake box. It's good to have family. *smiling* Enjoy!

*smoochies* Lady Richardson


My Hunny made a great picture blog with some text. It sums up our holiday nicely.

Big Mamma

PaPa and Granny with babies

TiTi and Lil Bit

The Neighbor Ms. Barbara


And lastly our 10am to 5pm Black Friday shopping in Lynwood. Of course my azz wanted to do more (even tho I was walkin funny cuz of my bad right knee) but my sis and mom were like "un-un" LOL. So I guess I'ma have to hit the road again with my family in tow. The hubby says he's down, but I don't think he's ready. *singin* "yall ain't ready, yall ain't ready" *chuckle*

The Loot


More loot


Whose yellow bird?













Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:45 AM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Serenity3-0 said…

    Did I see a box of shoes in one of those shopping bags? You know I ran upon a Donald Pliner display Saturday and I was not impressed.. Hmph! And I want to steal your baby.... But only for like a day or so and then you can have her back. LOL!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    You look just like your mom. I love her locs. She looks so young.

    I saw the calendar you hubby made tha this so nice. And baby Asaria is getting so big.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, November 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spending the holidays with family is always SO nice. Especially when you haven't seen them in awhile. Glad you had a nice time. And got lots of goodies too. Lol at the big bird just chillin on the floor. Too funny. And GURL you got some gorgeous babies!!!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, November 29, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    does everybody have a neighbor named ms. barbara?! LOL we had one back home.

    girl, momma got locs? go head on momma! i love it!

    oh my GOD! i can't believe the BABY is so big already! seems like you just had her yesterday.

    thanks for sharing those photos. i can see all the love there. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home